Are you looking for the Ultimate Organic Face Mask ??
Photo Credit : Sasha Grey
- Skin Rejuvenation
- The vitamins found within Blue Green Algae (spiraling) include thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B6, C, A, E, and vitamin K.
- The process of shading the Matcha leaves creates an increased amount of Chlorophyll, which some preliminary research has shown may help the body eliminate heavy metals and other harmful buildup. Research is still lacking in this area, but many alternative doctors recommend Chlorophyll for this purpose.
- Smooth Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Matcha tea is unique because the process of shading and harvesting increases the content of L-Theanine, an amino acid that helps balance the caffeine. While matcha may contain the same caffeine as other types of tea, the L-Theanine is known to create calmness without drowsiness.
- Reduce Hyper Pigmentation
- Spirulina is the richest plant source of beta-carotene and phycocyanin. These biochemicals possess anti-cancerous properties.
- Treat Acne
- Both Matcha & Blue Green Algae (Spirulina) extracts have antimicrobial properties. These extracts have been successfully tested against viruses that affect both humans and monkeys.
- Stimulate New Cell Growth
- Another benefit to Matcha is the high concentration of antioxidants. One study found that Matcha has 137 times the polyphenols (notably, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)) than regular green tea. (1) In fact, this type of green tea contains over 60x the antioxidants of spinach and 7x the antioxidants of high quality dark chocolate.
- Organic Matcha Powder 1 Tsp
- Organic Blue Green Algae (Spirulina) 1 Tsp
- Organic Raw Coconut Oil 1 Tbsp
- 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel 1 Tbsp
- Organic Honey 1 Tbsp
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and your ready to apply. Apply a generous amount to the entire face and neck, Hint: This mask will also work wonders for the backs of your hands arms. Allow mask to stay on for 15 - 20 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Your skin will instantly love you !!
Note: The Honey may be removed from the recipe for sensitive skin.